Sites and Registration
Registration is now OPEN!!!
Each site is limited to the first 15 girls who complete on-line registration. For the fall of 2014, GOTR hopes to operate programs at each of the sites listed below. Once the 15 person limit is met for each site, girls may either be placed on a waiting list or may register for a different site.
To be eligible for Girls on the Run (GOTR), girls must be in the 3rd-5th grade. To be eligible for Girls on Track (GOT), girls must be in middle school. It is not a requirement to attend the school for which the girl is registering.
The 2014-15 GOTR fee structure, which includes 24 classes, 5K registration, water bottle, medal, goody bag and t-shirt is as follows:
- $25: Girls who qualify for free or reduced lunch (proof may be required)
- $75: Girls with extenuating financial circumstances (will be required to write an explanation statement)
- $100: Standard fee
GOTR = Girls on the Run (3rd-5th grade)
GOT = Girls on Track (6th-8th grade)
- GOTR Hardin Park, M/W, 2:45 - 4:00
- GOTR Green Valley, M/W, 2:45 - 4:00
- GOTR Mabel, M/W, 2:45 - 4:00
- GOTR Parkway, Tu/Th, 2:45 - 4:00
- GOTR Blowing Rock, M/W, 2:45 - 4:00
- GOTR Newland, M/Th, 3:05 - 4:20
- GOTR Boomer Ferguson, Tu/Th, 3:30 - 4:45
- GOTR Moravian Falls, Tu/Th, 3:30 - 4:45
- GOTR Ronda Clingman, M/Tu, 3:15 - 4:30
- GOTR Mulberry, M/Fr, 3:30 - 4:45
- GOTR Westwood, Tu/Th, 3:30 - 4:45
- GOT North Wilkes Middle, M/Fr, 3:30 - 4:45
*** Note about payment options! Online payment options include paying over a secure server using a credit card. Payment in this manner results in immediate confirmation of registration. For other payment options including check, cash, DSS voucher, etc. please call Mary Sheryl Horine at 828-262-7557 ***
|Health and Parental Consent Form.docx||Word (DOCX)||35.01 KB|