Sites and Registration
Registration for Spriong 2013 Girls on the Run of the High Country will open on January 21, 2013!
Groups are limited to the first 15 girls who complete on-line registration. For the spring of 2013, GOTR will operate programs at each of the sites listed below. Registration is limited to the first 15 girls per site. Once the limit is met for each site, girls may either be placed on a waiting list or may register for a different site.
To be eligible for Girls on the Run (GOTR), girls must be in the 3rd-5th grade. To be eligible for Girls on Track (GOT), girls must be in middle school. It is not a requirement to attend the school for which the girl is registering.
The 2012-13 GOTR fee structure, which includes 24 classes, 5K registration, water bottle, medal, goody bag and t-shirt is as follows:
- $25: Girls who qualify for free or reduced lunch (proof may be required)
- $75: Girls with extenuating financial circumstances (will be required to write an explanation statement)
- $120: Standard fee
GOTR = Girls on the Run (3rd-5th grade)
GOT = Girls on Track (6th-8th grade)
- GOTR Hardin Park Elementary School:M/W, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOT Hardin Park Elementary School: M/W, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOTR Green Valley School: M/Th, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOTR Cove Creek Elementary School: M/W, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOTR Blowing Rock Elementary School:Tu/Th, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOTR Parkway Elementary School:M/Th, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOTR Banner Elk Elementary School: Wed/Th, 3:00-4:15PM
- GOTR Riverside Elementary School: Tu/Thur, 2:45-4:00PM
- GOT Wilkes Central Middle: Tu/Wed, 3:30-4:45PM
*** Note about payment options! Online payment options include paying over a secure server using a credit card. Payment in this manner results in immediate confirmation of registration. For other payment options including check, cash, DSS voucher, etc. please call Mary Sheryl Horine at 828-262-7557 ***
|Health and Parental Consent Form.docx||Word (DOCX)||35.01 KB|